During your stay
Here are some of the many new procedures we have introduced to protect you during the current COVID-19 crisis.
- All our team members have received training on the new standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols. Every member of staff will strictly comply with these protective measures which include hand hygiene, wearing masks indoors (but not outdoors) and social distancing. Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- On arrival at the Vassos Nissi Plage our staff will act as your guide, sensitively communicating all the new hygiene measures so you can move around the hotel, knowing that you are being looked after with the greatest care.
- Hand sanitizer, in touchless dispensers, will be available in key places including: main entrance, reception, restaurant entrances, lockers, public toilets , spas, pools and gym.
- Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations. The hotel has ample first aiders on duty at all times and a designated Doctor on call 24 hrs., to provide assistance, including testing and health check services. Our team members have clear instructions for reporting any possible cases of COVID-19 to senior management and external authorities as required.
- COVID-19 awareness information will be available in all our rooms.
- The disinfection frequency of all high touch points in the hotels public areas has been increased to once per hour. These areas include, but are not limited to: Reception counters, Concierge desk, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys & stair handrails. Guest bedrooms will be fully disinfected after every departure, prior to a new guest arriving.
- Our cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items. All bed & bath linen is washed at a high temperature.
- The Restaurants, Bars, Spa, pool areas, Gym and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and comply with the current mandated occupancy limits. These areas will be disinfected regularly and after each use, including tables, seating, sun beds, massage beds and gym equipment. Menus will be digital on your personal smartphone via QR codes at every table. In-room dining will also continue to operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety.
Throughout the hotel, we adhere to the guidelines for proper social distancing. Guests and employees must practice social distancing whenever possible, by standing at least 2m away from people they are not travelling with.
We trust these actions will help put your mind at ease and although we have taken all these measures, there will not be any perceptible changes to your holiday experience at our hotel. In fact, this year there will be more space for you to relax, reward yourselves and enjoy the experience!
We look forward to welcoming you!